Archive for the ‘Perfumes’ Category
High living has always been associated with the use of perfumes. In the old days with the rights to defend the need for fragrances, the bourgeois society soon followed.
Perfumes of natural scents like sandalwood or musk is preferred. In today’s world due to illegal trafficking and loss of species, natural scents are replaced by synthetic aromatics. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. Scents like musk from natural ingredients are extremely complex and have been impossible to imitate through synthetic aromatics like nitromusks or macrocyclic musks. On the other hand, synthetic aromas like ozone, marine, metals, etc. have no parallel relationship in the natural scents smell.
So today with modern technology, perfumes and synthetic aromas, new categories have been created. The categories can be described as:
- Bright Floral – very popular and is designed for almost everyone and all occasions
- Woody – it evokes the smell of fresh forest
- Green – has a light aroma and is designed for casual wear
- Oceanic – is very popular among the younger generation
- Spicy fruit – a good choice for tropical climates or during summer
- Oriental – (O spicy odor) that is for special occasions.